This qualification reflects the role of highly skilled senior operators who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with managerial skills and sound knowledge of industry to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate independently, have responsibility for others and make a range of operational business decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector as a departmental or small business manager. The diversity of employers includes restaurants, hotels, motels catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multiskilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage and gaming.
Possible job titles include:
• Banquet or function manager
• Bar manager
• Café manager
• Chef de cuisine
• Chef patissier
• Club manager
• Executive housekeeper
• Front office manager
• Gaming manager
• Motel manager
• Restaurant manager
• Sous Chef
• Unit manager catering operations
What can you look forward to?
1) These courses are handcrafted for beginners.
2) Effective training sessions
3) International internship / trainings
4) culinary solutions Australia international.
- Banquet or function manager
- Bar manager
- Café manager
- Chef de cuisine
- Chef patissier
- Club manager
- Executive housekeeper
- Front office manager
- Gaming manager
- Motel manager
- Restaurant manager
- Sous Chef
- Unit manager catering operations
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Manage diversity in the workplace
- Manage operational plan
- Enhance the customer service experience
- Develop and manage quality customer service
- Manage conflict
- Manage finances within a budget
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- Roster staff
- Lead and manage people
- Monitor work operations
- Establish and conduct business relationships
- Implement and monitor work, health and safety practices
- The ability to deliver international standard hospitality training at ‘local prices’ and not expensive international prices.
- Students can study in their own country instead of spending thousands of dollars going to expensive overseas schools.
- Access to a team of experienced hospitality professionals who can provide ongoing support and advice for your school.
- Regular scheduled visits to your school by CSA International staff to help market and promote your school
- A market advantage over your competitors with the ability to deliver international standard hospitality courses based on the Australian Standards.